Welcome to Indie Educational Consult
Indie Educational Consult is an organization that is build around the idea of developing and providing tuition for children with Exceptionalities, Rehabilitation and also provide advance General training support for Education , Schools, Parents and Individuals.
Our Certificate Courses
- Introduction to inclusive Education level 1
- Basic of inclusive Education level 2
- Advance Course in inclusive Education level 3
- Masterclass on individualized Education Plan
- Introduction to Assessment and Evaluation
- Introduction to Curriculum Evaluation and Modifications (British & Nigerian)
- Introduction to Specific Learning Difficulties and many more…..
Areas of Specialization
Dealing with Autism
Down Syndrome, Slow Learners
Highly Gifted/ Talented Children
and other Exceptional Conditions.
Indianavon Patience Dangaru is a graduate of the prestigious University of Jos, Plateau State were she obtain a Bachelor’s degree on Special Education.
Her passion is on the impacts in developing Children with Special Needs and has been teaching since 2008.
She is a trained Speech/Occupational Therapist at the Reyock Paddock School London.
Trained Dyslexia Tutor by Bright Solutions for Dyslexia, USA.
Indianavon has over 11 years of experience in working with Special Needs Children and adults.
She has attended a Continuous Professional Development at Autism South Africa.
Indianavon is a Public Activist for children.
She is versed in different aspects of Special Needs
She is the first to launch a 24hour online training for Teachers and Parents.
She currently opened a Swimming Club for Children with Special Needs in Abuja to foster Inclusion in all sphere of life.
Her motto; Reaching for the Stars!