- Home Tutoring
- Therapy Clinic
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Placement Test
- Summer Camps and Workshops
- Curriculum Modification /Design
- Opening Special Needs Centre
- Designing of IEP / WORKPLAN
- Field Trip (local and International)
We provide children with the first exposure to language and speech by teaching them the basic foundation of letters, letter sounds, sound blending, words formation which leads to reading and writing.
This program is strictly for children between the ages of 2 -10years. We also design a curriculum for expatriate parents who wishes to Home School their children, and for those learning English Language as a second Language.
Is a clinic where all therapeutic treatment especially physical, occupational, speech, mental, or behavioral disorder takes place.
Assessment and Evaluation
Assessment is specifically designed and often standardized educational and psychological measures of behavior, and it also encompasses many different methods of evaluation.
It is conducted to know the child’s strengths, needs and for proper placement.
given to a student entering an educational institution to determine specific knowledge or proficiency in various subjects for the purpose of assignment to appropriate courses or classes
Summer Camps and Workshops
Children who aren’t happy when school lets out each summer can continue to learn in academic camps. These camps enrich your children’s learning experience while focusing on a specific academic program.
Children learning in our summer camps also partake in our skill acquisition programme which comprises of materials and resource for their mental and educational development goals.
Curriculum Modification /Design
Curriculum modification is the process by which changes can be made to existing modules or programmes at both level study to suit the need of the special child.
Designing of IEP / WORKPLAN
An IEP is an important legal document. It spells out your child’s learning needs, the services the school will provide and how progress will be measured.
Several people, including parents, are involved in creating the document. The entire process can be a great way to sort out your child’s strengths and weaknesses. Working on the IEP can help you figure out ways to help him succeed in school.
OUR AIM & OBJECTIVES
- To Enhance the education of children with special needs through teacher and parent training, awareness Campaign and Certificate Courses.
- To Provide a caring and stimulating environment, which is safe and welcoming to all
- To Provide a pleasant and challenging environment
- To Value each child as a person and help them to value and respect others
- Promote honesty, tolerance, cooperation and trust amongst adults and children, regardless of race, gender or culture.